Tonight’s run started under daylight as you can see from the picture, although it only lasted for a few minutes. Nevertheless it was nice to see! Here are a few notes passed along to members tonight:
- The recent tank top order is ready for pick up tomorrow at Nova Physiotherapy at 1798 St. Margaret’s Bay Rd. If you ordered but have not paid, you can pay Jeff Walsh directly at the clinic when picking up.
- Track night for paid participants is tomorrow night at the Canada Games Centre starting at 6pm. The workout was posted yesterday.
- The Reboot Run is on March 5 starting beside the Art of Stone building at 130 Chain Lake Drive (NOT AT THE COKE PLANT). We are starting here to avoid street crossings. We will have draw prizes donated by the Running Room Halifax, Tiux compression socks, and Mizuno.
- Reminder with daylight savings we will resume running on the trail under daylight starting March 13.
- The next edition of the BLT Run-inar series was confirmed today. Jeff Zahavich of Kinesic Sport Lab will give a talk on training by heart rate on March 14. The talk will once again be hosted at Nova Physiotherapy (thanks to Jeff Walsh again for donating use of space for our talks).
- The BLT Runners will host our first Annual General Meeting on March 31 at Nova Physiotherapy.
Happy running everyone!