Monday, August 3, 2020
- 5:30 pm to 6:00 pm Check In
- 6:00 pm to 6:10 pm Marshalling
- 6:10 pm to 6:40 pm Staggered Starts
Instructions for Runners
- We are pleased to provide chips and timing! After the event, you will receive an official finish time. You will also receive a bag of chips.
- Please bring your own water bottle. We are not equipped to safely offer a water dispensing station
- Please be aware that there are no public washrooms on site.
- Check in starts at 5:30 pm at the picnic table just beside the BLT Trail parking lot beside the Coke Plant. Jacquelynn will be at the check in station. Please remember to maintain 2m distancing with others and leave the check in area when you are finished.
- You will receive your bib from Jacquelynn at check in. You will need to return your bib at the end of the event. We will re-use these at future events.
- If you ordered a bandana or bib clips, you will receive them when you check in.
- The marshalling area is between the second and third gate west of the Coke Plant/BLT Trail parking lot (adjacent to the end of Raines Mill Road). This is about 200m down the trail. You will gather with other runners in the open area. Please maintain 2m distancing with others.
- We will start runners one-at-a-time on approximately 30-second intervals. This is a staggered start.
- The start order is by bib number (starting with 401, then 402, 403, etc.)
- The starter (Craig) will call you to the start line by your bib number when it is your turn to go.
- After finishing the mile, please make your way back to the start area to return your bib and get your chips. The bib can be dropped in a bin which will be at the start area.