When: Friday, January 24, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Where: The Links at Brunello Clubhouse
Address: 120 Brunello Boulevard, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3T 0G9
The BLT Runners is a registered non-profit society (legal name is Beechville Lakeside Timberlea Running Club). As a non-profit society, we are required to hold an AGM 3-months after the end of our fiscal year (which ends December 31, 2019).
A key item of business at AGM is to elect Directors to sit on our board. This year we have two vacant positions to fill. Members elect Directors by vote and according to our By-laws, we need a minimum of 10% members present at the meeting to conduct this vote (and also to vote on any business items).
We have posted relevant documents below including information on the election procedure.
- 2020 AGM Invite Package (including proposed resolution to amend By-laws)
- 2020 AGM Agenda
- 2019 AGM Minutes
- Director Role Description
- 2020 Board Election Procedure for AGM
- Link to 2020 Director Nomination Form (external Google Form)
- 2020 Director Candidates (so far)
- BLT Runners By-laws (updated after 2019 AGM)