The BLT Board of Directors is monitoring this situation very closely and following all up-to-date government recommendations. We are committed to the health of our members and the general public and will make all decisions during this time with that in mind, while also being mindful our members gain a great deal from group participation.
- To that end:
Jog and Joes will be cancelled until further notice.
The end of the month BLT social will be cancelled for March. April’s social will be evaluated at a later date.
The annual Reboot Run now will be a virtual run, with a tentative date of March 28th through 29th for completion. This will be a 25-minute individual run with free registration through Race Roster. All who complete the run will receive a virtual medal. Please keep an eye on the BLT page for updates.
The start date of spring speedwork will be evaluated as this situation plays out.
MONRUN – Our Monday Group Run
- Do Monrun as a virtual run and post in social media using the hashtag #BLTrunners, #monrun and adding #BLTvrun in all your virtual run posts.
- The option to attend Monrun in person will continue due to it being outside.
- All members who have traveled outside of the country within the last 14 days or who have even mild symptoms of any illness are asked not to participate in-person.
- We will not do the traditional group photo to adhere to social distance guidelines.
- We also ask that you be mindful of the recommended distance for precautions (2 metres) when speaking to other members and please, no hugs/high fives/or contact of any kind ☹
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please reach out to a member of the board who will be happy to address it.