We’ve got some hills for you every Wednesday
As the days get shorter, we’re wrapping up speedwork for the season and replacing it with hills.
Starting on November 11 and through the winter, we will have a weekly hills run. We call it Hills Hills Hills. Here are the details:
- 6.2km route in Glengarry subdivision.
- Wednesday nights at 6:30 pm.
- Starting from the BLT Elementary School parking lot in Timberlea (22 James Street).
- An easy continuous run with 3 long steady hills, not hill repeats.
- Please bring reflective vests and/or a head lamp.
- We encourage the use of masks when gathering before and after the run. Please maintain social distancing.
In addition to the 6:30 pm option, starting on November 18, we will also have a second start time for those who prefer a later evening run.
The late option will be hosted by board member Scott Keeping and will start at 8:30 pm.